Visit us at VIV Europe 2018
Besides catching up on all the developments in the field and networking with Ovotrack employees and other business contacts, we would be delighted to provide you with an insight into our products and services at our stand. This will allow you to gain a clear picture of what we have to offer in terms of traceability systems for egg-packing centres and the egg processing industry.
What can you expect?
Being future-ready is important for every business, and Ovotrack is no different. A recurring theme for many companies in our sector is full automation, which can include palletisers, depalletisers, case packers and other robots.
These developments have an impact on the traceability and labelling of outer cases in egg packing centres. It is for this precise reason that we would like to demonstrate the following modules on the exhibition floor:
- Eggs Cargo Traq The Ovotrack software reads the RFID chip in the most popular transport system, the pallets from the Eggs Cargo system, on devices such as a mobile phone.
- ECI This is the Eggs Cargo Identifier developed and patented by Ovotrack. The ECI takes on the role of an operator and provides an automatic supplier change for grading by ensuring the loader is automatically filled by the grading machine.
- Print & Apply Module used to stick labels automatically onto boxes. We will show you the two methods for carrying this out.
And also present to you a few of our other modules such as:
- End of Lane (EOL) We show how, at the end of the grading process, the right labels with the unique EPC number and barcode can be printed at the touch of a button and saved into the Ovotrack database.
- Egg Quality We demonstrate how Egg Quality works and how lab results relating to the quality of the eggs are automatically linked in the database to the right batch.
- HatchTrack This is a traceability solution developed especially by Ovotrack for hatcheries, and we would be delighted to show you how this module works on the exhibition floor.
Plenty of good reasons to grace our stand with your presence!
More information on VIV Europe 2018
With over 20,000 visitors from around 136 different countries and almost 600 companies participating worldwide, VIV Europe is a unique event for all those involved in producing pork, poultry, eggs, fish and dairy products. Professionals from these sectors can benefit from this exhibition to refresh their knowledge of current developments, including technological developments, in their field. In addition, the exhibition is the ideal location for networking and sharing knowledge. Head to www.viveurope.nl to find out more information about this renowned exhibition.
As an Ovotrack business partner, we are offering you the option of registering for VIV Europe 2018 for free. Get your free entrance ticket now and register here.
We look forward to seeing you on 20th, 21st or 22nd of June at our stand, B043, in hall 7!