Introduction of Ovotrack during SIAVS 2019 in Brazil
SIAVS 2019, the largest poultry and pig farming exhibition of Brazil, took place from August 27th to August 29th in São Paulo. SIAVS 2019 edition was a big succes for the Ovotrack team and they were very happy to get the chance to introduce the Ovotrack system and to provide all visitors with latest information and posibilities in tracking and tracing for the egg grading and processing industry.
Because Ovotrack is expanding its activities to Brazil, we wanted to introduce our company and our work during the largest poultry farming exhibition in Brazil. Ovotrack's own Raul den Adel and Brazilian agent Rogério Belzer manned the booth during SIAVS. They are happy with all the visitors that came to see Ovotrack and its solutions for tracking and tracing.
During SIAVS, Ovotrack introduced the benefits of the Ovotrack system, such as:
- Stock control of ungraded eggs;
- Automated traceability of eggs;
- Labeling outer cases or pallets when and where needed;
- No more mistakes with data entry at the grading machine;
- Time saving by collecting grading results;
- Connecting ERP systems with the packing center work floor;
- Stock control of packaging material;
- Stock control of finished goods;
- Improved grader planning;
- More efficiency through automation of batch changes on the loader.
We would like to thank all visitors for their attention and interest.